Chernobyl

Alles zum Thema Modifications und Modding!

Re: Chernobyl

Postby Janosch » Tue 3. Apr 2012, 14:12

Wird das eigentlich ne reine MP-Map, oder setzt Ihr auch Waypoints für SP?
Janosch

Postby Raistlin » Tue 3. Apr 2012, 19:36

Chernobyl wird sowohl im Coop- als auch Versusmodus erscheinen.
Einen richtigen SP gibt es in L4D nicht, das ist einfach nur der Coopmodus ohne menschliche Mitspieler, wird daher also auch offline spielbar sein, allerdings überhaupt nicht zu empfehlen.
You have bigger problems than radiation! | Chernobyl | Twitter | L4DMaps.com | ModDB
Raistlin

Postby Raistlin » Tue 2. Oct 2012, 10:59

Greetings.
Please, do me a favor, stand up and take a look through your window. You’ll recognize summer is drawing to a close. And as autumn is just lurking behind the next corner to take over the control, you may feel just like me when I imagine how it would be like to stand in those deserted streets of Pripyat. Just me and the cold wind in my neck. And even though it has been a while since the last update around here, we are still working hard to deliver you exactly that feeling in the future.

Some things have changed, Ricetlin quit his job as leader due to personal reasons and Av3ris took over to lead this project to success. But therefore and to achieve our ambitious aims we agreed upon, we could use every helping hand who wants to join our team. We are searching especially for talented level designers. But whatever your abilities are, if you think you can be an enrichment for the project, please contact us at av3ris[at]chernobyl-l4d2.com and don’t forget to attach some of your past work.

ImageImageImageImage

Stay tuned and Dasvidanya.
- Av3ris & The Chernobyl-Team
You have bigger problems than radiation! | Chernobyl | Twitter | L4DMaps.com | ModDB
Raistlin

Postby Raistlin » Sat 22. Dec 2012, 00:10

Hier ein paar Worte zum Ende der Welt auch vom Chernobyl-Team.
Wir wünschen euch ein wundervolles Weihnachtsfest und ein frohes neues Jahr 2013.
Wir möchten euch im kommenden Jahr eine Schiffsladung an neuen Zeug zeigen und freuen uns, euch dann wieder zusehen.

Übrigens, nächster Weltuntergang: 5. November 2013 ;)
Raistlin

Postby Janosch » Sat 22. Dec 2012, 21:58

Hab Ihr es mit Sony Vegas erstellt? Das Bäumchen kenn ich ja, der war von ProgSys. Woher kommen die Partikeleffekte? Auch aus Vegas, also alles in Vegas erstellt oder hab Ihr Passes aus nem 3D Programm rausgerechnet und als Layer eingefügt?

PS: Wer schreibt denn jetzt hier eigentlich: Raistlin oder Av3ris
Janosch

Postby Raistlin » Sun 23. Dec 2012, 12:56

Ne ich schreibe ;)
Das Video wurde (wie alles von mir) in After Effects erstellt, auch die Partikel.
Sony Vegas benutze ich zum Post processing, also alle Layer zusammenfügen, eventuell Text und Hintergrundmusik/Sounds hinzufügen.
Raistlin

Postby Raistlin » Sun 27. Jan 2013, 21:16

Greetings.

As time passes, the dry leaves of autumn long before fallen to the ground, now covered under a solid frozen layer of snow, there is still this very constant concern to complete the Chernobyl-Mod, enlightening our hearts and
forming a bond between me and my teammates.
I know it has been a while since our last update and we are very proud of the progress done throughout the last months.
We were able to fill up all level designer positions in the team and also achieved the very first playable alpha version of the campaign for internal testing.
This was necessary and brought as one step closer to the final release, which we envy so hard.

Yet there is a lot of work left to be done and a certain lack of ambitious and talented 3d-designers and character designers,
so if you think you are skilled enough and can take part in this great project, you might consider applying for one of these positions.

Chernobyl OST: Jupiter factory | Chernobyl OST: Ambient 04 (Under the Dust Memories Decay)

But whatever your abilities are, if you think you can be an enrichment for the project, please contact us at av3ris[at]chernobyl-l4d2.com and don’t forget to attach some of your past work.

Stay tuned
Raistlin

Previous

Return to Mods / Modding